Screws for Heatermetercase

Ramiro

What size are the screws to fasten the Heatermeter case together? And where can you purchase them?
Ok I found what size they are M3 x 25mm. My local Lowe's and Homedepot don't carry them. Do you where I can order them from? Also what the length of these screws.

Thanks,
Ramiro

Last edited:
You can order a lifetime supply from Mcmaster.com. They're about $10 for 100 of them. If you have a Fastenal close they might have them. The great thing about McMaster is that you can always find other things to buy to offset the shipping of just a box of screws.

What size are the screws to fasten the Heatermeter case together? And where can you purchase them?
Ok I found what size they are M3 x 25mm. My local Lowe's and Homedepot don't carry them. Do you where I can order them from? Also what the length of these screws.

Thanks,
Ramiro

The size is M3 and the length is 25mm.;)

I have had to get some screws in the past and I had no luck finding them local

Found some one Ebay 10-$4.73

Doing some more searching you can get them for about $2+ on Ebay

Last edited:
McMaster is where I get everything from. HD usually has a variety of M3 hardware in 2-packs as well. Amazon also has them.

Wood screws are great, right up until the point where you want to give it that extra 1/4 turn and wind up with a stripped hole.

Back