a pair of cooks from last week: Chops & Chicks

Brian Dahl

TVWBB Gold Member
Hi gang! First on the docket was a trio of lamb loin chops: resting in a slather of oil, garlic,rosemary, basil and S & P.

and onto Red Jenny with a couple o' spuds. If you look closely, you can see my new flavorizer bars. I'm still working on gettin' that shine off!

a little closer

and dished up

next up was half a chicken... a couple of weeks ago, whole chickens were on sale. So-o-o, I bought a few, halved and froze them. #2r is tonight's star: dusted with Goya Adobo. I also soaked a dry'ish hot pepper, cut it into strips, and inserted them under the skin of Madame Cluck. She hates it when something gets under her skin - not us!

fixin's for veggie packets

and everyone on

and off

and onto my plate!

PSUTS (pepper strips under the skin) worked; I'll do more strips next time and have it work even better! Thanks a lot for stoppin' by, and I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! See ya round the fire...

Beautiful Brian!
890621_LaieA_024.gif

Good looking cooks neighbor. I have yet to even taste lamb let alone cook it. It has something to do with the Lady of the House having a little lamby when she was growing up. I need your team to pull through on Saturday.

@ James and Jim: let me know when you are arriving, I'll need to round up a whole bunch of those little bad boys!
James - there is nothing I would enjoy more than a Civil War upset, but I ain't holdin' my breath.

Looked at this yesterday, but didn't have a chance to comment. Two wonderful cooks, Brian. Those chops and potatoes look killer and that chicken is gorgeous. Great job.

Back