Two questions 4.2.4

NeilHeuer

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys I need help with two things:

1. I need to disable the blower option all together. I can't seem to find a place to disable it but its distracting and i don't use this function so I would like to turn it off.

2. My alarms don't seem to be working. I have a low setpoint and a high setpoint alarm checked for email and SMS but I am not getting them. I used the test alarm and it seems to function properly when tested... I am confused why it wouldn't work. Again I have tested and they work I must have something screwed up in my settings...

Thanks!

Neil

I think I fixed #1 y changing the pit target temperature to blank but when I went back to configuration the 265 was back?

1. You can set the setpoint to 0% and it will disable the blower. If you want it hidden completely, you can probably do that with custom CSS.

2. The alarms work so you're right there must be a problem with your settings. Also remember that the temperature has to be at least a degree away from the alarm value before it will "arm" and can ring.

Hey guys I need help with two things:

1. I need to disable the blower option all together. I can't seem to find a place to disable it but its distracting and i don't use this function so I would like to turn it off.

Neil

If you mean you need a way to make the blower not blow, then set the Min and Max for the blower to 0% and it wont blow ever. If you just want to remove the blower status bar from the screen then I guess you would have to do that with CSS as Bryan suggested. Maybe set everything to transparent for the blower status bar?

Back