Hot Key P

Dave R

TVWBB Fan
I was looking through the wiki and such and was wondering if there is a way to bring the PID entry screen up on the web page. The wiki did mention a hot key of P but I can't seem to get P to do anything. I could be hitting the incorrect key but not certain. I tried Cntl+P, Shift+P, Alt+P, Func+P...just get your normal IE windows. Even tried Firefox with no results.

Dave

You could turn it on on a desktop and it will turn on across all connections. I don't even know how you could send a keystroke to the top level browser window from a mobile device on Android or iOS really.

You could turn it on on a desktop and it will turn on across all connections. I don't even know how you could send a keystroke to the top level browser window from a mobile device on Android or iOS really.

Via blue-tooth keyboard. The weird thing is, it used to work.

Ah! Makes sense then. You could also go to the config page, and in the "raw set command" enter tp=1 as a workaround.

I was looking through the wiki and such and was wondering if there is a way to bring the PID entry screen up on the web page. The wiki did mention a hot key of P but I can't seem to get P to do anything. I could be hitting the incorrect key but not certain. I tried Cntl+P, Shift+P, Alt+P, Func+P...just get your normal IE windows. Even tried Firefox with no results.

Dave

If I remember correctly I could not get the P key to bring up the PID screen until I connected the Pit Probe (Thermocouple on my unit).

If I remember correctly I could not get the P key to bring up the PID screen until I connected the Pit Probe (Thermocouple on my unit).
This is true, good point! If there's no pit temperature, the PID loop doesn't run so there is no PID information output.

Back