Anyone have a MG90S servo that they are willing to part with?

Rob.Wainwright

I have every other part I need for my rotodamper build but the servos are coming on a "slow boat from China". Would anyone be willing to sell me a one and ship it to me in Alabama?

lol, thanks for the link, Amazon Prime has brainwashed me I guess. I was so concerned about finding it in Amazon, didn't even think to look for a US seller on ebay.

On Amazon the seller could be in the US or International, if you buy from the seller that has "Amazon Prime" they will ship from the US... at least the ones I've order have, two day delivery with Prime... On Ebay you need to check the "Item location" section...

Yeah Ralph I never found a Prime dealer for the metal gear servos, but I found one with free shipping and thought it was a US dealer, until I bought it and got an estimated delivery date for late October. I just bought a couple from the link Steve posted and I should have them monday.

OK, the amazon prime seller is asking $8.88 for 1 MG90 or $18.29 for 4... That's a little bump in price as I recall 4 were selling for around $16 a bit ago... When you see "Fulfilled by Amazon" in the "Sold By" section you know it will come fast, otherwise could be slow boat from China style...

Back