Stoker email/twitter

Joe S.

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello,
I had a question on the stoker text and twitter. I fill everything out and I get no texts or twitter updates. Anyone else have issues with trying to use those features?

I don't need often but it's nice when I do leave the house for a bit I can track my temps.

Thanks

Hi Joe-

I can't get my twitter updates to work either. Haven't tried the texts. I installed the new Stokerlog Version 7.0 and went through the setup process, my twitter account showed that the authorization was successful, Stokerlog showed that the setup and test message were successful, but nothing showed up on my twitter alerts.

I don't need it that often either but if something is supposed to work and it doesn't it aggravates me and I become obsessed with it. Tried everything again yesterday and it still didn't work. I sent Amir a message but I haven't heard back from him yet. Will keep you posted with anything I find out.

Chad, Joe,

Add me to that list of it not working! At first I thought it was something I didn't do right, but reading what you guys posted, makes me think it may not be all me. Chad, keep us posted as to what Amir says please. Thanks!

Tim

Back