Boring Pork Loin with zucchini and onion rings.

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Found this pork loin on sale and marinated with webers smokey mesquite and everything seasoning I got at Pechanga this weekend.
1372041614.jpg

Smoked with orange wood.
1372041617.jpg

1372041623.jpg

Maribel made zucchini and Onion rings
1372041775.jpg

1372041578.jpg

1372041585.jpg

Beautiful weather and good music
1372041773.png

1372041740.jpg

Thanks to Dwain for helping me.. I pulled it at 145
1372041738.jpg

1372041586.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great new week everyone.

Your pork loin looks delicious Tony! The onion rings look amazing too. Your phone weather shot.... you gonna be out there grillin or q'ing
Thursday and Friday?

Nothin boring there buddy! Ya and under 100 in SoCal around July is pretty nice! We are suppose to see 87 tomorrow!

Looking good Tony!

Great looking pork loin but Maribel knows how to make some great looking onion rings and fried zucchini!!! Whats her secret?

Your pork loin looks delicious Tony! The onion rings look amazing too. Your phone weather shot.... you gonna be out there grillin or q'ing
Thursday and Friday?

I hope so...:)
Where I live there's a nice brezze from the mountains in the late afternoon. We have big tress around me.

I really love the look of those onion rings, and seeing hotel california makes me think of the taxi scene in "Big Lebowski".

Haha - "boring" - haha. Looks fantastic. Hope the pork was nice and tender. Rings and zucchini look awesome. As usual simple boring cook slam dunked.

Yawn.....Looks so 2012..Anyways i read this one.

Aint Kidding anyone right?! Looks freaking awesome Tony/marybell! Well Done Both of ya!

I really love the look of those onion rings, and seeing hotel california makes me think of the taxi scene in "Big Lebowski".

I never saw the movie but looked it up on you tube and its hilarious!!! I love when he got kicked out of the taxi...lol

Back