Weber Spirit Cover

Skip

Need cover advice - picked up the official Weber cover for the new Spirit E-310 - it "sweats" under the cover and each time I take it off, there is condensation on the grill and side shelves. Does anyone have a better source for a good fit, black, full length cover? Thanks

I have had one of those Veranda (Classic Accessories) covers that HD sells for a year now. It is quite a bit heavier and cheaper (price-wise) than the Weber cover. I have not noticed any "sweating", at least from what I can see. However, I grilled on Monday night and a *&^%$!!!! thunderstorm came in, before I could put the cover back on, with golf-ball sized hail and completely soaked the bleeding BBQ, now the lighter won't work (will have to try drying it out, if not take it apart and clean it).

The Veranda cover I got was the medium. A little big on the Spirit, at least the 2009-2012 model, but it's supposed the fit the Genesis like a glove. On an aside, I bought another Veranda cover for my 22.5 OTG and that does fit like a glove.

edit: Ah, I now noticed you specified another BLACK cover. The Veranda is a weird yellowish-beigy sort of colour. However, no one will know that you have a nice Weber BBQ under it.

Last edited:
I have the Veranda cover for my Genesis too. Beats the hell out of Weber's cover. It's the medium and does fit like a glove. I'd try the small for the Spirit.

Actually, I prefer a little on the large size. Makes it much easier to take on/off. It stayed on very well all last winter with 900 mile an hour winds. I'm not sure how small the "small" cover is, but I wouldn't want it much smaller than the medium, at least for the 310, maybe it would fit good on the 210. I think the 210 is a little smaller?

I buy the veranda covers used from Amazon. Not a thing wrong with them but if there ever was they will take them back. They are not really used but package may have been torn. Just bought extra large for $22 and several for 22otg for $10 a copy.

Back