Cooking on a Q - instruction Videos

nice ! but you look kinda youngish there
icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
nice ! but you look kinda youngish there
icon_wink.gif
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not me, he is definitely not as handsome.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by george curtis:
just watched them all. interesting that they recommend dipping the brush into water to clean the q grate. any comments ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The steam generated does degrease the grill to an extent, I don't do it as I want the grill to continue to be coated with oil/fat to retain it's seasoning and protect it.
The other thing that it does is helps stopping the grill brush to get clogged. A simple swish around in hot soapy water cleans them. I do this when I wash my trivet.

Cheers

Edit. They now don't recommend that method.

Phil

Last edited:
I thought that I would bump this one to give all the new owners a link to the videos.

Note. It is not me in the videos.

Cheers

Phil

Thanks again for the link to the videos Phil, every new Q owner should check these videos out to realize the full potential of their Q purchase. After watching, you will amaze your friends with what results you can get from these cookers.

Back