DSCN9269.JPG

We're grillin' beef in the pigvilion this evening
DSCN9265.JPG

butt started with baby Yukons and sliced 'shrooms
DSCN9262.JPG

DSCN9263.JPG

my latest love, chuck eye steaks takes the grates
DSCN9271.JPG

flopped side to side a few times then plated with steamed broccoli and it's other grill mates.
DSCN9272.JPG

It's in there somewhere
DSCN9276.JPG

DSCN9278.JPG

Yeah! My favourite steak: chuck eyes. cheap and tenderly delicious! check it out for yourself.

And thanks for visiting. Happy Easter folks!

Don't mind if i do!!! I'll bring some beers!Man Jim... Just ate and ready for a plate of yours!!! Love it! Great pictures!
6c393ce7.jpg
[/IMG]

Sorry that picture was suppose to have been of your opening shot repeated but my posting ability has gone down the tube tonight!!

Great looking chuck eyes! I'm going to have to special order some because I can't find them around here. Happy Easter!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
... then plated with steamed broccoli ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Have you tried grilling broccoli? I grill both broccoli and broccoli raab and like them both.

It all looks pretty good!

Wow, nice looking meal Jim. The lights in the grilling sanctuary look great...especially on this beautiful Easter day...coincidence? I think not!
icon_biggrin.gif

lampegrill.jpg
church.jpg

thanks for all the kind words
icon_smile.gif

yes Hank, done grilled nearly everything, butt i prefer broccoli steamed
icon_wink.gif

The Temple of Yum never looked better Jim!
And the fiery Weber shot is wallpaper material!

You have beautiful 'eyes, all 3 of them
icon_wink.gif

CE's cooked just the way I like 'em!

CE's are getting harder to find around here, and the price is up too, about $6/lb.

Back