Yawn.another sousvide Tri-Tip cook, kinda stuffed bell peppers , and Artichokes.

JeffG

TVWBB Emerald Member
Tri-Tip was in the jacuzzi for 9 hours at 129*.

Grill Grates sear.

Artichokes looking good.

Kinda stuffed bell peppers...

Sloppy plated pic.

Till next time.....

Go Warriors.

Last edited:
Looks delicious!!The steak and it's beautiful grill marks catch the eye. But for me the peppers really grabbed my attention...they looked soo good. (I love bell peppers.)

Nice looking meal!

In your first photo I see the meat shredding at the top left corner. I never had that happen when grilling tri tip until I started to sous vide then sear. Just something I noticed after cooking thousands of them without SV.

Nicely done Jeff, the grill marks are screamin'
Good to see TonyR back on this forum, Chuck somehow the grill marks came out perfect.

That's a great cook right there. The TT & 'chokes look beautiful.

Thanks Robert.

Looks delicious!!The steak and it's beautiful grill marks catch the eye. But for me the peppers really grabbed my attention...they looked soo good. (I love bell peppers.)
First time doing this Bell Pepper recipe Dan....ill post the recipe below.

Nice looking meal!

In your first photo I see the meat shredding at the top left corner. I never had that happen when grilling tri tip until I started to sous vide then sear. Just something I noticed after cooking thousands of them without SV.

Sharpe eye Case, and a little shredding near the tip also.

Great cook and that play on the bells is outstanding.

No yawn in this post Jeff. Looks fantastic. Tri Tip looks perfect but those stuffed peppers stole the show!

Just ran into this Bell Pepper recipe a few days ago and it sounded great, so I gave it a try.

http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a43193/stuffed-peppers-corn-black-beans-pepperjack-recipe/?src=social-email

The recipe is a great starting point but it could be better, IMO.

All around a wonderful looking cook. Thank you for sharing the recipe and your thoughts, I was going to ask about it!!!

That's a plate and a half, Jeff! Great looking tri-tip, and sides!

Rich G, Thanks

R[/QUOTE]

Nicely done ✅

Tony R, Don't be a stranger around here, some of us are not into social media, and enjoy your Wonderfull cooks.

Yawn?? Looks great to me!

Maybe I should have posted YUM...;)

Great looking TT and love the stuffed bell peppers.

Thanks Barb, the TT was delicious, only had cheddar cheese for the bell peppers, they will be better next time.

All around a wonderful looking cook. Thank you for sharing the recipe and your thoughts, I was going to ask about it!!!

Your welcome for the recipe, it needs a tweak or two. I did cook them on the BBQ not the oven....:rolleyes:

That looks great!

I cooked everything and my neighbor sliced and plated the dinner, ill take that out of his hands next time......heehee.

Now onto cooking some fruit in the next Throwdown #40: Grilled Fruit

Late

Last edited:

Back