TVWBB Pro
Well, not a whole leg, but a piece:
Rubbed and marinated:
9ObBfgol.jpg

Got some charcoal in stock:
cRlG2lKl.jpg

Charcoal in the 14.5" WSM and a stick of acacia wood:
ZnusmGtl.jpg

Pork on the grid (would be pretty useless to set up the WSM and not use the meat)
rRnFtFVl.jpg

Waiting time...
jaKQmJal.jpg

We are done:
SBTCoQyl.jpg

nBToE5kl.jpg

We started on this by just pulling meat straight of it (adding some Burmese chili sauce)
The remainder went in the fridge and got sliced.
I actually prefer sliced over pulled
G6WAmFUl.jpg

And a happy costumer:
fZB5ooHl.jpg

I used the waterpan with water as it was fairly warm outside. After about 6 hours, I topped up with some water and again a bit later on. Just filled via the door.
About 8 hours in, I added 4 extra pieces of charcoal. This may not have been necessary, but I was a bist scared that if I waited too long , the new charcoal wouldn't light.
In the end I had some charcoal left over.
I could also have filled the basket more. Maybe next time.

I have been eating left over's the last couple of days:
Fried, with onion, tomato, spinach and sour cream
With fried eggs
And as a Thai noodle soup.
Still got plenty....

That's a fantastic cook Anne. I see wonderful sandwiches in your future

Beautiful view you have Anne

jaKQmJal.jpg

Gorgeous cook Anne. I know the feeling with the add charcoal or trying to ride it out thing. I had a dog when I was a kid that looked a lot like yours.

Anne, that looks fantastic and I know the taste was over the top. I also like your view, great job.

Thanks all.
It worked out absolutely fine.

As for the sauce:
Burmese chili sauce? Sounds pretty interesting, label?

Here's the label :)
UllKVn1m.jpg

Just had to do that......

I made the sauce according to the recipe in the book "Burma - rivers of flavor" by Naomi Duguid (the kindle edition was on special some time ago and I had been eyeing it for a long time).
I checked google and the recipe is online here: https://www.cookstr.com/Sauces/Tart-Sweet-Chile-Garlic-Sauce-Nga-Yoke-Thee-Achin

Back