WSM Competition photos

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have started to compete with my WSM's. If anyone is interested in checking out my site it is located at Rough Brothers BBQ . I have chronicled my last 2 competitions somewhat and have posted pictures of the WSM's in action along with BBQ presentation photos.

Kurt Rough
Rough Brothers BBQ

Kurt,

Where'd you get that great looking table you are working on, the one with the salt and pepper racks? That seems like a great table to have even if you're a backyarder.

Kurt,
Nice job. Hope to join the comp ranks soon with my WSM.
Kevin

I have to say, my favorite photo is the "Still Life With Smoker" b&w photo from the Evergreen contest.

Nice job,
Chris

In contrast, I prefer the "Glazing lamb" photo with its primary red, blue, and smattering of yellow provided by both the dandelions and the Taylor digital instant read thermo, along with the subtle shadow detail of the blacks in the reflection of the WSM and the bark of the lamb roast, plus the depth-of-field focus of the entire piece, anchored by the stark concrete chain fence pylon, all juxtaposed by the verdant greens of the turf. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back