Wrapping a ATB......

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Did the nasty and attempted to smoke several turds this weekend. Sat. I split 3 wholes and (attempted) to spiral wrap them. This didn't turn out! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif Sun. I took 3 and cored them. Wrapped one across, one lenght wise, and spiraled the other. Does anybody have a good way to wrap a turd? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

SMOKINATOR

After you split them long-wise, make sure you scoop out the rib(s) and seeds. This leaves a nice pocket for the cream cheese and pork. Keep your amounts of each small; it should not be heaping. "Level" at most for my preferences. Take your raw slab of bacon and cut it down the middle so you're using just 1/2 slices. Hold one end on the turd with one hand, and use the other hand to wrap, stretching the bacon a little as you go. Don't worry about the spiral pattern - just overlap it a little and hold in place with a toothpick. Nothin'fancy!

Which reminds me of a joke: How do we know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky (insert state of choice)?
Because if it was invented anywhere else, it'd be called a "teethbrush". /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Thanks Rob!
I didn't split the bacon and I over lapped it to much. I'll give them another shot this weekend...

Here's the best pick up line for the state of Idaho..... "NICE TOOTH" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back