Wow, third rate products,

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Some time back I ordered some enameled tin mugs from a company I had hoped would reflect the quality of the name they were invoking in the company. Sadly, I have been disappointed in three out of four purchases. The initial four mugs were poorly screen printed and the type is failing. The Company replaced those and after inspection they have been left in the original box for when the ink washes off the originals Completely. There have also been enameling issues which are health risks!
I thought that may have been a fluke so, when a couple of new ones were made availabel, I ordered two of each, one,for myself and one for my wife’s son. When i put them in the sink to wash them (new tin mugs, wash them, right?) this is what happened!
61CDB38E-92D1-4C3E-9C72-2FE3FD0A6D04.jpeg
I have some products like the decanter and glasses shown in JW Birthday party pix that are just fine but these are not worth the postage. I fear this has been the last straw.
I’m not giving any more money to these people!
I hope I’m not violating any guidelines but, should anyone wish to learn the company, PM me and I’ll let you know.
Suffice to say,
”Sorry don’t get it done, Dude!”

Back