Wok on the weber grills

Jonas-Switzerland

TVWBB Member
I love this forum. It will be the death of my yard space, but I love it.

I've been thinking that I do not really want a grill outside. I want an outdoor kitchen! What do I want to do in my outdoor kitchen? Well, one big thing woukd be stir frying with a wok. There are recipes I don't try, because they are too dirty to do inside.

Weber grills are advertised with being compatible with round bottom woks.
download.jpeg97165c_6232a029d67f410fb12a0ad2ad34d4fa~mv2.png
I believe a weber kettle can easily produce enough heat. But I doubt a spirit series has its flames concentrated enough. Has anybody tried hot frying/stir frying on a gas or kettle grill?

Told my partner that we may need a kettle. She was skeptical :p

I've had a kettle of some sort since 1982.

Is there a market for used Kettle's in Switzerland? If you can pick one up used for a small amount of money its worth it. If you were closer I'd give you one that I collected for free. edit: the suggestion for trying a used one is to see if you like it without spending too much money.

A warning though. A risk of getting a kettle is your gas grill may get lonely.

I’ve been using my Blackstone for cooking stir fry.
It’s good and all that but I just think getting a wok pan and using my performer would be stepping up my game.

I’m not sure which wok pan to get.
Do you guys/gals have a preference?
Duane that plow disc looks awesome are those available?

It’s good and all that but I just think getting a wok pan and using my performer would be stepping up my game.

I bought it from Agri Supply, I really like it, very heavy duty. Price has gone up considerably since I got mine

I own a few different ones, Andy. My favorite is this one. I've used it on the grill a few times with zero impact on the handle.

1726794505290.png

Back