Wings Over My Potatoes

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Thawed about 4 lbs. of full wings yesterday. Haven't had them on the grill in quite a while and my wife suggested I fix that. Made some Parmesan Potato Wedges (another cook from the Bullet) to go along side.

Got the Russet wedges going. A little oil and some AP rub and the parmesan.

DSC_4638 (Large).JPG

A little salt and pepper for the wings.

DSC_4643 (Large).JPG

On the Performer for around 40 minutes.

DSC_4646 (Large).JPG

DSC_4649 (Large).JPG

DSC_4652 (Large).JPG

DSC_4656 (Large).JPG

Sat down to eat and my camera had a stone dead battery. What an putz! Took the plate shot with a temporary Walmart Tracfone that I'm using until I upgrade my IPhone. Heck, it will probably be a better picture than I've been taking with my Nikon lately. :ROFLMAO: Anyway, the plate shot. I put the cooked wings in a large bowl and tossed them in Frank's Original Hot Sauce and melted butter before serving.

20201104_212745_resized.jpg

Well, that's it. This is one of our quick and easy meals. We even have a few wings left over for lunch. Hope you all have a great November weekend. Thank you for looking.

The wings look great and you didn't have a parm-related tragedy similar to the green beans of a few days ago.;)

Were you running parallel cookers?

You're killing me Cliff, seeing that performer full of wings with the vortex fired up and my performer with it's vortex sits covered up for the last six months.
Anyway, great cook as always and I'll look into those parm taters, those look really good also.
Keeping our fingers crossed supposed to get some rain today for the first time in seven months and snow tomorrow.

My 11 year old told me tonight it was time to get the vortex out, I said I got some bone in thighs, she said no wings dad. So got to get me some wings and try to make mine look half as yours.

Back