Wings and things...

Stuart S

TVWBB Pro
Weather finally broke up here and we've been hovering around 2 degrees which has increased my BBQ desire :)

My wife wanted wings, so wings she got!

Started with some a Weber "Just Add Juice" which I've never seen around here and was excited to find.
20140309_163915.jpg

Mixed it with some OJ, marmalade, sambal olek and sriracha and marinated some unsplit wings for an hour.
IMG_20140309_181327.jpg

Got em on the grill indirect with some Jack Dagnels wood chips for some smoke...
IMG_20140309_182543.jpg

Moved em over the direct, but dying coals...which was perfect because they didn't get a chance to burn before the skin crisped up.
IMG_20140309_192808.jpg

Made some cheddar brats to go with them and for some leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
IMG_20140309_192740.jpg

My only regret was not adding in half a fresh chili, the flavor was fantastic with lots of depth, but they could have been a bit hotter spice wise.

Nice looking wings, I used to hit the bars on wing night, which were deep fried. Since I got my Weber Kettle, grilled whole wings are my favorite!

Those wings look delicious....
Just realized that your my buddy also on Instagram. I saw the wings and they looked familiar. Look at my feed and it was you ....lol

Those wings look delicious....
Just realized that your my buddy also on Instagram. I saw the wings and they looked familiar. Look at my feed and it was you ....lol

I realized it was you right after you liked the picture I posted of the pork chops and that's why I added you primo!

Back