Will these fit my year 2000 Weber Genesis Silver B???

JimV

TVWBB All-Star
I screwed up and tossed the old corroded parts not thinking that this unit was a little olser then the other grill on my deck so the same parts might not fit.......I notice in most of the Amazon ads they say fits 2002 and newer ........well this is older.........certainly u guys order these parts all the time.......will these fit my old silver B?

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B08342PBZ9/tvwb-20

Thanks

Is yours a five bar model with north/south bars?
Post a picture of your grill, it will be easier for the braintrust here to analyze the situation.

If you do in fact have a Silver B the parts will fit. Picture always helps to confirm

PETKAO 7537, 7508 for Weber Spirit E-310 & E-320 (2007-2012), Weber Genesis Silver B/C - Stainless Steel 5 Flavorizer Bars and One Tube Burner

Sorry guys....should have thought about a pic.....the grill is basically in a box right now completely disassembled. I did find a pic prior to disassembly..... Besides the ant farm that was living inside and some dents on the hood she is in pretty good shape. I believe I looked up the serial number before and it was a year 2000....its a 5 bar grill. If the parts in my original link fit my year 2000 grill that is the same stuff that fits my year 2005 five bar grill because I already purchased and installed on the 2005.

Attachments

• Dawsons green top.jpg
    Dawsons green top.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 9

Back