Wheels for my WSM 18

I built the trolly for my WSM 18 and its been Great not sure why they dont come with one these.
Well, there's the added expense..... And then there's the added risk that some dumb Yahoo will try and roll a hot burning cooker, and tip it over and either burn their house down or burn somebody badly. In either case the manufacturer lose in court. I believe that's probably why there are no handles on the shell either, because they don't want somebody to pick up the hot shell.

When it comes to a wish list.... Well, the legs could be sturdier they're pretty freaking flimsy. Then there's the lid should go on over and not inside, to keep rain out. The darn vents dhould come with heat proof handles. I screwed little wooden pigs to mine cost was probably a quarter for everything.

Sorry you feel like the thing has so many little annoyances.
I have never felt that the legs on mine were flims, the lid fits inside for a reason which Chris has explained ad nauseum.
I do agree that the handles could be improved but, if the company did all that what would we do when not grilling or smoking? I see it as a “what can I do to make my life easier?” challenge. I still need to do the vent handles! Spent more time smoking and other less entertaining house projects!

Back