Weber Warranty Support

ChuckS

Just wanted to give a shout out to Weber warranty support. I’m the original owner of a 20 year old Silver-B. While replacing the burners yesterday I noticed a crack and several holes in the firebox. To my surprise, Weber said it was covered under warranty and is shipping me a new one at no cost to me and will be here Friday. Nice to know that after all these years Weber still stands behind its products.

Wow Chuck, that is great. Did you have the grill registered with weber? A 20 year old Silver B would have to be one of the first years they came out. How long is the cook box warranted?

Yah, I have often wondered if Weber still has a supplier that makes the parts for them or if they just have a huge stock pile of parts warehoused somewhere.

Yah, I have often wondered if Weber still has a supplier that makes the parts for them or if they just have a huge stock pile of parts warehoused somewhere.

I just received a new lid last week for an 05 Silver B, and according to the box it was just manufactured in February, while I’m glad the parts are still available, I wonder if the quality is the same as it use to be

Got the the firebox today. According to the label, it was manufactured in April 2018. Also, Weber also included new aluminum rails for the drip pan and a new igniter kit. Thanks again to Weber for the great warranty support!

Back