Weber Summit Charcoal Grill, Black 18301001 NEW - $800

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
This guy has been advertising different brand new grills at discount prices for a long time. This is his latest. I wonder how he gets them and sells below market. He does gas and charcoal Webers

1630191965526.png

Yes, Really. It is missing the diffuser plate however. That is about $150 to replace. Also missing the charcoal bin, but that is not a huge deal. The gass assist is not working right either. I think it is just clogged.
But, yah, the guy bought it in 2016 and is moving back to Oregon and is trying to clear out stuff. I thought I would help him out a little. hahaha.

Way nice score Bruce. Is Kevin right? Will it help convert you to the coal side....or will it be a flip...or both?

I plan to do a couple grillings on it before I clean it up and flip it. I want to be able to say that I have cooked on one.

I plan to do a couple grillings on it before I clean it up and flip it. I want to be able to say that I have cooked on one.
Bruce, This is what got me into the kettle. It was so worth it. I recommend you give it a go. So easy and you can't do this on a gasser.

Back