Weber Spirit II E-310 makes squeaky noise

MarcusOlsson

Hi,

Just assembled my new Weber yesterday but have noticed that I makes a weird noise when 1 to 2 burners are on. When all 3 burners are on it sounds fine though. The problem seems to occur with the crossover tube where the flame flimmers a lot from what I can tell. Does anyone have a clue on why this happens and how to fix it?

Didn't manage to upload a video here so uploaded it to YouTube instead. Here is the link:

I couldn't really hear any strange noise. Certainly nothing that alarms me. Everything "looks" completely normal and functioning correctly.

I couldn't really hear any strange noise. Certainly nothing that alarms me. Everything "looks" completely normal and functioning correctly.

The noise that I mean is the one that sounds almost like the wind is blowing or that you are rolling some not so well-oiled wheelbarrow. In the video there is basically no wind at all. Just making sure the noise isn't dismissed as wind noise. Haven't experienced this before so that's why I'm a bit confused.

Back