Weber spirit 2 E-320

Dan-Kent

Hello everyone,

I have just purchased and put together a Weber spirit 2 E-320 BBQ. I noticed that on low flame it keeps popping and banging where the burners are loosing flame and reigniting. It was even doing this on high flame. Very low wind on the day I tested it. It did however get up to temperature no problem on high just was make a huge amount of noise. It would also be useful if I could turn the flame down and be able to roast a joint of meat which currently wouldn’t be possible. I haven't change the regulator which came with the BBQ any ideas other than that. I can imagine it’s normal for this to happen. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Rather normal on many grills when new. Not sure why. Also I think many companies set them that way. At the front of the burner tubes, (just behind the control panel), you will find what is commonly referred to as "shutters", You might try closing those a smidge. Before doing so be sure your burners are correctly seated to the valves and not drawing in more air than they should

Rather normal on many grills when new. Not sure why. Also I think many companies set them that way. At the front of the burner tubes, (just behind the control panel), you will find what is commonly referred to as "shutters", You might try closing those a smidge. Before doing so be sure your burners are correctly seated to the valves and not drawing in more air than they should
Thank you so much, I saw them and thought about adjusting those as they were all open fully. I will give that a go next week and fingers crossed it resolved the issue if not I will be back.

Hello everyone,

I have just purchased and put together a Weber spirit 2 E-320 BBQ. I noticed that on low flame it keeps popping and banging where the burners are loosing flame and reigniting. It was even doing this on high flame. Very low wind on the day I tested it. It did however get up to temperature no problem on high just was make a huge amount of noise. It would also be useful if I could turn the flame down and be able to roast a joint of meat which currently wouldn’t be possible. I haven't change the regulator which came with the BBQ any ideas other than that. I can imagine it’s normal for this to happen. Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.
Adjusting the air inlets appears to have done the trick. I appreciate the reply’s. Any ideas where I can get some cooking tips I want to roast a joint on there for the Sunday roast don’t know weather to put it in a tray like I would in an oven

There are cooking sections on this forum broken down by the type of meat. Can go to one of them and search or ask. You will likely get several responses.

Back