Weber Genesis Silver Redhead, NIB Genesis Silver Cookbox, RCplanebuyer grates and flavor and bunch of other Genesis parts

Chris in GA

TVWBB Super Fan
Hi guys,

I am selling all my Weber Genesis Silver B stuff and my personal Redhead grill. I took like 90 pictures so there is about 300 MB worth of pics. I will update some pics here but I have way more. I can share a link with pics from my gmail account. I have a description of all the stuff below. For my redhead I started sanding down the top but just dont have the time. Reason I am selling my wife likes the Q better and wants all the Genesis gone. This is my personal Redhead and all the Genesis parts I have. I am looking for $320 for all the parts including my Redhead grill. You will need a truck to take all these. I will not split the parts selling as a package, no trades.

Brand new in box Weber Genesis cookbox circa 2005 comes with the railings
Brand new genuine Weber Genesis igniters - 2 of them
Brand new Weber genesis silver handle bar brand new bought from Chris forum owner
Brand new Weber Genesis Silver genuine Weber burners 2 sets
RCplanebuyer grates for Genesis Silver used a couple of times, i bought them brand new
RCplanebuyer flavor bars used a couple of times i bought them brand new
My personal grill redhead with rcplanebuyer flavor bars and genuine weber grates on my grill all parts are new except the manifold the sliding try is brand new the railings are aluminum (took me a long time to find aluminium railings) the four screws that support it are stainless steel, the burners are weber genuine about one year old, same with the rcplanebuyer flavor bars, all stainless steel screws on the frame the left screw and the butterfly nut and screws are ss, catch pan and holder also brand new, the grates are in excellent condition, just needs a cleaning, this was my daily cooker until 2020. To be clear thsi grill has been restored by me to like new condition about a year ago with all new parts except the manifold, frame was stripped and hiheat paint applied.
Weber genesis silver cookbox used comes with railings that are in good shape
Weber genesis silver tray good shape
Weber genesis small aluminum dripping tray 2 of them
Weber genesis silver top lid great shape 1 piece
Weber genesis silver top lid used shape 3 of them ok shape
Weber genesis silver genuine grates used, little rust, great shape
Weber genesis silver stamped grates, ok shape
Weber genesis silver manifolds 4 sets assorted
Weber genesis silver control panels 4 of them great shapes
Bunch of knobs
Bunch of sides tables the ones that goes on the left
Also an entire cart frame some rust but not bad
There are grates they may fit the Broilmaster smaller P4, not entirely sure but they are brand new

IMG_9790.JPGIMG_9737.JPGIMG_9726.JPGIMG_9741.JPGIMG_9749.JPGIMG_9750.JPGIMG_9758.JPGIMG_9761.JPGIMG_9768.JPGIMG_9783.JPG

Last edited:

A Cleland

TVWBB Super Fan
Chris, where in Georgia, are you? I am in the SC Lowcountry, near Savannah. I am interested in your stockpile. I have a Red Genesis that I want to restore and having some of your parts would be a great way to begin.