Weber Ex4 and Ex6 Facebook Atlanta

Hard to say, but be careful with that one. I am always leery when they show a stock photo instead of an actual photo of a grill they have for sale.

Bruce, actually if you scroll thru the pictures I believe he actually shows real pictures of the grills besides the stock picture. My guess is its a gen1 so probably needs the updates. Question is they are bricks to me if you can't register the grill and get the current updates like the auger, welded ramp or whatever.

Well, if you can get ahold of the SN, you can try to register it. It won't let you register it if it has already been registered. Also, I would think you would need to provide a name of place you purchased it at and second hand won't work. I think maybe you could register it as gift. Maybe say you won it in a Christmas contest or something.

Thanks Bruce but I have no interest was just putting it out there. Now if Lowes would blow one out for $500 a floor model for that number might consider it as know there would be no problems registering it nor would the sales receipt be a problem. Then of course a used summit charcoal would come up after I bought it. :)

Yeah if I was really into the market for one I would probably try to pursue that a little further.

Back