Weber E-610 on clearance at Lowes - $325

Pat G

TVWBB Emerald Member
I haven't looked at BrickSeek, but I have definitely noticed that at least two 610s have popped up on Craigslist labeled as "unused". One for $600 and one for $700, so I suppose someone here took advantage of that sale to try and make a quick buck:rolleyes:.

Same down here in Houston.

Jon Tofte

TVWBB Olympian
Same down here in Houston.

Even more popping up around me! It will be interesting to see how quick they are absorbed. $700 is a very nice price for a new 6-burner that won't be available anymore. I like the open cart style, but don't have that laying around and no place to add another grill anyway!:rolleyes:

Chris in TX

TVWBB Fan
Do you guys think Home Depot is going to do the same thing with theirs? I know they have several around local so I have kind of been watching. :)

Jason in CA

TVWBB All-Star
I'm actually a bit surprised. I haven't seen one of these on my CL searches. Perhaps the people around me that got them did so to keep and use them.

William M

TVWBB Member
I'm actually a bit surprised. I haven't seen one of these on my CL searches. Perhaps the people around me that got them did so to keep and use them.

I think there were only about 4-5 of these available for $325 in the Bay Area. My buddy and I picked up two of them, and we aren't selling:)