Washing The P1G

Pretty impressive cleaner. Our patio has a solid cover but its painted drywall that's why I only have the two gassers under it. Made the mistake of using the WSM under it because it was raining, got to spend a couple hours cleaning the soot off the ceiling.

Wow! I was eyeing a similar attachment for a pressure washer not long ago. Looks like it's well worth the money.

Wow! I was eyeing a similar attachment for a pressure washer not long ago. Looks like it's well worth the money.
ya know..? before i bought it, i watched like 3 different videos of this thing (or one similar) in action and i didn't believe it.
so, i drove the extra twenty miles to buy it (cuz no local joint had one in stock)...

the BEST 65 bucks i ever spent! (now it's 70 bucks)
neighbors, friends and family have all borrowed it (a few with my Honda pressure washer).

Ok Jim, seeing is believing and your video helped.;)
I probably walked pass that thing at F&F a dozen times but was skeptical on how it worked.
I had a gift card and needed some more Cowboy charcoal and a new work tunes headset.
I took a chance on that and man I'm glad I did. Just got done doing my concrete driveway. It's faster, easier and does a better job then just the wand.

I took a chance on that and man I'm glad I did. Just got done doing my concrete driveway. It's faster, easier and does a better job then just the wand.
I know, right?
the first time i used it (the day that video clip was made), it blew me away!!
saves you more than half the time.
AND a more consistent clean!!

and it works as well VERTICALLY too!

Thanks to this thread, I was able to score a 12" version for my Ryobi 2000 electric PSI unit. I can't wait to see how it performs!

i'm certain you'll LOVE it!

Thanks to this thread, I was able to score a 12" version for my Ryobi 2000 electric PSI unit. I can't wait to see how it performs!

Dang it, they have the Simpson one for $60.00, oh well..
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Simpson...-pip_alternatives-_-306343083-_-307975949-_-N

Please report back on the Ryobi as I have an electric Ryobi power washer and was thinking of getting this.

Please report back on the Ryobi as I have an electric Ryobi power washer and was thinking of getting this.
The power washer works great, not to powerful so that it won't tear things up. Probably won't get to the "surface cleaner attachment" this weekend, it's supposed to rain.

Back