Was it good for you?

Brian Quintal

TVWBB Member
Well we all know how guys are and since I lost my virginity over the weekend I just have to talk about it...........I hope she'll still respect me in the morning

Setting the mood

ry%3D480

The Rub Down

ry%3D480

Making her hot

ry%3D480

No Peeking

ry%3D480

2 1/2 hours later (yes I am superman) making it sticky and sweet

ry%3D480

Was it good for you???

ry%3D400

Mmmmmmmmmmm (Can I call you tomorrow??)

ry%3D480

All and all it came out yummy. I took lots of notes and my be back at it again this weekend weather permitting.

And the Pats Won!!!!!

Last edited:
Great looking ribs , but I feel a little dirty now ! JK.....love the black label. Good start. Looks like a good finish too. I keep wanting to get out my WSM and cook something , but I'm hating this cold weather ! Must be warmer there in Peabody !
Good luck , brother. Keep on smokin

Great looking ribs , but I feel a little dirty now ! JK.....love the black label. Good start. Looks like a good finish too. I keep wanting to get out my WSM and cook something , but I'm hating this cold weather ! Must be warmer there in Peabody !
Good luck , brother. Keep on smokin

Well we are closer to the nuke plant in Seabrook. Plus after a few JWs it doesn't seem to feel as cold. Not sure why......

I was going to do another try this weekend but its going to be in the 20s with 20-30mph winds soooo maybe not. Not sure there's enough JW that can make that feel warm.

Back