Wanted: A Rocker Switch Cover for my good ole Silver B part number WEB92515

Don B.

I was looking for an any condition rocker switch cover WEB92515 as mine has crumbled into pieces. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you everyone.

1631665601657-png.37151

Thats the other part besides the bottom drip tray that is detrimental to a restoration (on x000 on the tray and bracket), and silver models for the rocker bracket. Where is the 3D printing crowd?

Thats the other part besides the bottom drip tray that is detrimental to a restoration (on x000 on the tray and bracket), and silver models for the rocker bracket. Where is the 3D printing crowd?
Here. Problem is that it gets hot over there. I'll check it out next time I'm at the grill, but it's so much easier to find a donor.

EDIT: Probably cheaper, too. It would take some time to create the model and to print it, and time is money.

Last edited:
I just bought one of those a few months ago from ereplacementparts.com but I don't think they have them anymore. Keep googling the part # and something may come up. You can also look for a new control panel which would have a whole new switch on it. I think those are still available for the silver B. Try weber part #60337. Also look at part #99260. It looks different but will work on your grill. I would post the links for these things but that seems to be beyond my capabilities.

Last edited:

silver C panel with the rocker ^

Maybe I should start selling crap on eBay and I can retire early o_O
Dan, yours might be a better comp than mine. I think weber changed the mounting hole location on the silvers somewhere along the line and I'm not as familiar with those as the genesis'

Back