TVWBB BBQ & Grilling Team T-Shirts!

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member

I've promised this for a long time, and now that we've completed the discussion forum move and things have settled down, I would like to celebrate by introducing this first-ever t-shirt designed exclusively for members and visitors of The Virtual Weber Bulletin Board!

Available in a variety of colors and sizes up to 4XL from Cafepress.com. $4 from each item sold ($2 from stickers, buttons, magnets) helps defray the cost of bringing you these forums, and thanks in advance for your support!

Best regards,
Chris

ScottE

Closed Account
I am gonna look so purdy in one of those!! What am I sayin....ya can't polish a turd!! Oh well, gonna get some anyhows!!

All done...did some early X-mas shopping!!

Last edited:

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
hope this doesn't scare folks away from buying these AWESOME Tees....

Fantastic Shirts, Great Quality!!

ScottE

Closed Account
After all that work tucking those shirts in!! That is all bought and paid for and cooked on a Weber Chris!!!!

Looking Good Jim, hope I get mine soon!!

Kim Drana

TVWBB All-Star
Got my shirt in the mail yesturday...thx again Chris for everything you do...will post photo later! I think we need to set a date or start a new discussion for everyone who purchased a t-shirt to post a cook wearing it to help Chris boost his sales so we can keep this thing going and keep making it better!

Rolf Jacobsen

TVWBB Emerald Member
Got my shirt in the mail yesturday...thx again Chris for everything you do...will post photo later! I think we need to set a date or start a new discussion for everyone who purchased a t-shirt to post a cook wearing it to help Chris boost his sales so we can keep this thing going and keep making it better!
Great idea Kim but wait for me!

ScottE

Closed Account
Great Idea Kim!! We get to help the forum as well as look pretty darned good to boot!!

I have to admit that I forget to see that little pay-pal button more often than once so I am glad to order the shirts and shop thru the site to Amazon to help make things right.

Small price to pay for all my new friends and all the fun I have over here!!