Tribute to Tony R

AlWielgosz

TVWBB Super Fan
So many of you seem to cook every day, and Tony seems to be the "Bar" setter. So Even though it's a bit colder here in the Northeast I felt I needed to suck it up and do a smoke. Weather here can get depressing for sure. So I decided to do a Smoke day.
Brined some Chicken halve's for Cornell Chicken.
DSC06754.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll do an overnight smoke tonight.....do you see any problem doing both the pork and the beef at the same time in the same smoker and on the same grate?????

I don't see any problem with it, just don't do CI beans on the lower rack.
Looking good so far, can't wait for the plated food pictures.

And yah Tony R and Maribel are the posting King and Queen of awesome food presentations daily on this forum, i don't see how they do it.

Al, the only problem I see with doing both of these is what will you do with all that delicious meat afterwards...
If you don't mind, I'll offer my services to help alleviate that problem... :wsm:

Wising you a Wonderful and Enjoyable cook !

Al, the only problem I see with doing both of these is what will you do with all that delicious meat afterwards...
If you don't mind, I'll offer my services to help alleviate that problem... :wsm:

Wising you a Wonderful and Enjoyable cook !
Bob, I got a food saver for xmas! lol actually figured it this way, the 22.5 WSM will hold a ton of meat so if I'm guna do a 13hr smoke might as well do a few favorites.
I'll go out and start it up in another hour

Looking good my friend.
Thank you for you kind words. :)
Look forward to the final results.

Not quite the same but it's rough here in Southern California. With all the earthquakes and fires.

Back