Tri-tip Saturday

Looks perfect to me! So jealous of you left coasters with your readily available tri tips. I can get Angus TT a mile from here at Wegman's, but they are $15.99/lb. :cry:

Looks perfect to me! So jealous of you left coasters with your readily available tri tips. I can get Angus TT a mile from here at Wegman's, but they are $15.99/lb. :cry:
Costco sells a cryovac 6-7 pack all the time out here. Good savings too.

looks good and in focus? We are lucky with tri tip for some reason - our little store, though can't seem to keep milk in stock, gets SRF , Painted Hills and the standard one - its all about options!

Nice looking FOCUSED tri tip to me @Chris Allingham
however, that "Brat" looks more like a fat ol' hot dog

i'm curious to what you're grillin' on...
i have an ide'er but wanna hear you say how much better or just the same it is compared to a kettle...

Nice looking FOCUSED tri tip to me @Chris Allingham
however, that "Brat" looks more like a fat ol' hot dog

i'm curious to what you're grillin' on...
i have an ide'er but wanna hear you say how much better or just the same it is compared to a kettle...
That's a smoked pork brat from Johnsonville. Nothing special, you're right, it's basically a hot dog.

smoked-brats.png
I was grilling on the 2016 Summit Charcoal Grilling Center. I really don't use it very much. What I like about it is the gas assist for lighting charcoal, the large grilling surface, and it's very charcoal efficient due to the air insulated design. Oh, and I like the hinged lid.

TT looks great Chris. What's not to like with that Summit if we didn't have the charcoal ban for the seven month summer grilling season, I'd love to have one.

Back