They are only new once

Ron Upton

mt_00.jpg

My kettle retired last summer after being deemed unsafe. Too much wobble and after many years of service, it finally collapsed as I wheeled it to the junk side of the house. Sad.

mt_01.jpg

mt_02.jpg

mt_03.jpg

This morning the postman delivered a shiny new master touch to my front door. I have had a new killa grilla grate for a while just waiting for today. I think they look good together, can’t wait for dinnertime.

They are only new once. I just had to take some pictures for posterity. Thanks for looking.

Looks like the welds gave way on old faithful. It would make for a nice Firepit. Just remove the legs, stack some bricks leaving the center hollow, put the BBQ on the bricks with the ashcatcher inside the bricks (or removed) and you have a real nice firepit

Congrats! You will enjoy both the awesome KillaGrilla grate and the extra height the MasterTouch gives. I have bought two used MT kettles to upgrade a crimson and an Ace indigo kettle with the MasterTouch legs, triangle, wheels and handles. The extra height makes them a lot easier to cook on, and the MasterTouch black handles are a nice upgrade.

Back