Suggestions on Homebrew Beer making controller?

RKHanso

TVWBB Fan
Hey guys,
I thought this may be a good place to ask, since we're talking about a similar topic.....temperature controllers.

I also started home-brewing beer a year ago. I've only made a few batches so far, but wanted to get more accurate/consistent results and thought about beer making controllers. I'm suspecting others have had the same thoughts.
There are a few different options for Raspberry Pi, Arduino, RaspPI/Arduino combos, or something all together different that may even include agitator/stirrers, etc.

Any suggestions? The two I am currently looking into are BrewPi and CraftbeerPi but am open to anything that might be better, easier, more fool-proof.

I'm now off to make some Root Beer Beer.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas/New Year Holiday.

I was thinking about a controller for automating most everything. Everything related to brewing and fermenting. Maybe making a refrigerator fermenting controller....I guess as much as I can affordably automate.
I don't know if one package will do all that. Maybe CraftBeerPI seems the closest.
I'll check out those links.

You may want to check out a HERMS or RIMS system, Pico Brew, Brewie, Brew Boss, Grainfather, Braumeister, etc.

Back