Stuffin muffins

CaseT

TVWBB Platinum Member
Stuffin Muffins in the oven.

We used a box of stuffing mix. Follow directions on the box.

Added celery, chopped pecans, diced onion. Home made chicken stock melted butter and an egg. Put into the muffin cups and bake.
Last year we baked in the muffin tins and got crispy all around. Yum! This year using the silicone muffin cups. So will have

Baking right now and the house smells awesome!

1373B09E-E5F7-4431-97E0-8463A95BABC7.jpegC17D473B-3123-411D-8CBA-49DB320B9B30.jpeg
349FF1A1-0E9A-4263-B28E-74C0F68E4835.jpeg

What? Froze well? I'd have to make 5 btaches or more to have any to freeze :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:
Got to remember it's just Barb and me. I did make three batches and we used the last of them in June. Going to make four batches this year so I should be good for till next Thanksgiving. 🙃

Going to give these a go with my moms chestnut stuffing. We LOVE the egg muffins!!
Should be tasty. Yeah the egg muffins. I need to make another batch soon only have a few left from our last batch. Think I ant to do crab and shrimp ones this time.

I am so doing this on Thanksgiving. Had to get gluten free stuffing for my daughter, and regular for everyone else. Thanksgiving morning I'm getting up, making Bloodies and stuffin muffins and watching the parade until it gets too funky

I am so doing this on Thanksgiving. Had to get gluten free stuffing for my daughter, and regular for everyone else. Thanksgiving morning I'm getting up, making Bloodies and stuffin muffins and watching the parade until it gets too funky
Breakfast stuffin muffins!

Stuffin Muffins in the oven.

We used a box of stuffing mix. Follow directions on the box.

Added celery, chopped pecans, diced onion. Home made chicken stock melted butter and an egg. Put into the muffin cups and bake.
Last year we baked in the muffin tins and got crispy all around. Yum! This year using the silicone muffin cups. So will have

Baking right now and the house smells awesome!

View attachment 18512View attachment 18513
View attachment 18514
Looks great. Just picked up a box of Mrs. Cubbison's Cornbread stuffing mix for my sausage dressing. Love that stuff! Will have to try the muffins.

Should be tasty. Yeah the egg muffins. I need to make another batch soon only have a few left from our last batch. Think I ant to do crab and shrimp ones this time.
Case, are you still planning to do the crab and shrimp ones?? That has serious potential...
Actually, oyster would be really good, too.

Back