Stoker 2.7.0.31 beta firmware

Dan Francis

TVWBB Fan
I installed this beta firmware a couple weeks ago and cooked a brisket over a butt then some ribs. 21 hours of cooking and it performed flawlessly. However I left the stoker set up on port 80 as I had everything working both inside and outside my WLAN with those settings. Today I was bored and decided to play with changing the Stoker port from 80 and I can't get it to work. I set the Stoker to 8080 and changed my gateway port forward 8080 to 8080. My iphone can read the Stoker using [ext address:8080] outside my WLAN but inside the WLAN I can not access the Stoker using its IP address. I have checked and confirmed the static address at the Stoker. I have switched back to port 80 at Stoker and Gateway and all is well again. Anybody else change ports with this firmware and had success? I am using a WRT54G with dd-wrt as a bridge if that helps. Dan

Thanks Bob, That worked. I should have thought of it but I didn't have to add the :80 before when using the IP inside the WLAN. Thanks again, Dan

Back