Stir Fry Weber Style

Chuck Simon

TVWBB Pro
Good morning everyone! My kids are really picky when it comes to food, so when we find something they like, we stick with it. I get tired of the making and eating the same old food all the time though. Last night I decided to try something new. I broke out my Weber wok and made a stir fry.

Chicken marinated in vegetable oil and teriyaki sauce

Onions, red peppers, season salt, black pepper, garlic powder and ginger powder

Peapods, bean sprouts, baby corn, water chestnuts and teriyaki sauce

Fettuccine noodles added

All in all it was a good and fun cook. The kids actually ate it, so that was a plus. Thanks for looking!

Excellent, may have to go out for stir fry tonight. Same boat as Tony, may have to look into buying the wok.

WALLPAPER Chuck... Wallpaper! :D
smiley-happy088.gif

That if one fine looking stirfry!!!!. My boys were/are picky eaters too and they would never have eaten that when they were younger, too many colors!!

Good stuff right there!! I love the colors on your finished product!! Glad the wok worked out for ya!! Great cooking!!

Sorry for the delay in responding! Thank you all for the kind words. It was my first stir fry ever. I think I did pretty well with it. Of course it needs some tweaking. Hopefully this will be a new weekly meal in the Simon household. Thanks again guys!

Back