Stainless Side Tables

Yes the Australians seem to love these Qs. Pretty popular in Downunder. Lots of modifications available. They even get a built in version:
I love my Q’s but damn those Australians LOVE them. They get a ton of cool stuff and have tons of videos online.

Personally a Q-3XX is all the gasserI’ll ever need so I get it. Perfect for veggies, sides, CI pans and quick fixes, I just like to cook my protein over charcoal or mostly these days pellets.

I bet you would never find a Q in the trash in the land down under. Thinking about it, I could be wrong, but I would guess putting old Webers in the trash is probably just an American thing.

As long as burners and grates are available, they are pretty much bullet proof grills. They should only in rare cases hit the landfills.

After a WSM 22, a Genesis 1000, a MT kettle, a SJ, and a non-Weber charcoal grill, you guys are making me think I need a Q. Is this some sort of conspiracy?
I keep telling myself I don't need a gasser. But I keep getting drawn into looking for a used Q. I have resisted so far...

I love my Q1200. I sold my Genesis ES-330 because all I needed was the Q. Plus it's what we take traveling and camping. It gets HOT.

In fact I'm about to throw some chicken in mine as we speak.
IMG_20210222_172447313_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210222_172442116.jpg

IMG_20210222_173655802.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210222_172442116.jpg
    IMG_20210222_172442116.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Funny but after all the grills I have flipped I some how keep coming back to a Q320. The day I sold my last one, I found another at the curb (must be karma). They are fast to heat up, almost maintenance free, and 2 folding shelves. Unlike all the other Webers, I have not had to even buy an igniter, cross over tubes, burners, or flavorizers for the Q's I have flipped or presently use. I literally only had to clean the grill and chip away old porcelain on the grates (they all needed that). There is not even any sheet metal on the cart to rust. Bonus - My wife thinks they are cute. I would really like a grill with a cabinet like a platinum, but the the foot print is too large for my small screened in porch.

Just get one. You can't beat them for the quick, no hassle burger or brat.

Just watch the sale sites. You should be able to find a Q1xxx or Q2xxx for under $50.
If you are fortunate you might even find an elusive "CharQ" for sale. It brings the virtues of the Q design to charcoal cooking. Not a low and slow bbq machine but absolutely perfect for basic burgers, dogs, chops and even steaks!

IMG_1069.jpgIMG_1072.jpg

If you are fortunate you might even find an elusive "CharQ" for sale. It brings the virtues of the Q design to charcoal cooking. Not a low and slow bbq machine but absolutely perfect for basic burgers, dogs, chops and even steaks!

View attachment 23048View attachment 23049

I want a Chat Q so badly, but I've never seen one for sale, ever.

Grab some SS grates for the Q grills and you will find them all that much more maintenance free.

I have had my eyes on them for a while, but I think part of the design of the Q is that the cast iron grates get so hot too.

Back