Spring has sprung

CPine

TVWBB Member
Spring is springing! Free grills are hitting the streets. Another parts/project!
🙂
This will fit in with my previous gas grill project nicely. I like how the slats on this one versus the one I was working. The burner is also on this.. Not sure I even care about that but I know a lot of folks like to have that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 3.12.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-04-16 at 3.12.10 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Spring unsprung around here. 80's the last 4 or 5 days here and now snow today into tomorrow with a foot predicted. No grills popping up around here right now.

...WINTER STORM WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM CDT MONDAY...
* WHAT...Heavy snow. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 15 inches
Winds gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of central, north central, southwest and west
central Wisconsin.
* WHEN...Until 1 PM CDT Monday

Yah, Larry, I put snow blower away two days ago as well and got the mower out. It's OK. The driveway is still clear so far. THose 80 degree days last week put a lot of heat into the paved driveways and roads. So, it will probably start sticking at some point, but it won't be a foot and it likely will be gone in a days or so anyway. But what a change. I am just glad I used the nice weather last week to scratch some spring chores off my list.

Yah, Larry, I put snow blower away two days ago as well and got the mower out. It's OK. The driveway is still clear so far. THose 80 degree days last week put a lot of heat into the paved driveways and roads. So, it will probably start sticking at some point, but it won't be a foot and it likely will be gone in a days or so anyway. But what a change. I am just glad I used the nice weather last week to scratch some spring chores off my list.
I really needed to aerate and get the seed and fertilizer in. Especially where the tree was removed. Just too wet and cold

Back