Spinning Split Chicken Breasts on Genesis II

Jay D in Jersey

TVWBB Wizard
I searched this great forum and Google and have not found a recipe for spinning bone-in split breasts. Anyone have any suggestions?

I've never spits, I always do a whole chicken. I like all the Chef Merito seasonings, and actually like their wing rub on my whole chicken, nut just the wings. Rotisserie Chicken is the best chicken
I figure if I can get them on the spit, I can spin them. Dry rub for sure.

Did you also check out the Huli Huli recipes? Remember, Huli Huli means turn turn in Hawaiian.

This seems a fairly reasonable place to ask, have any of you folks used the various baskets and what is the opinion of dishwasher cleaning of them? I know it’s been touched on in other threads but, I’m having one of those moments and don’t remember the upshot.
I’m cleaning kettle lids and staging grills for the upcoming John Wayne birthday celebration Saturday and my mind seems to be going in nine directions all at once all of a sudden!

Pics or we won’t believe you!! ;)
Full chicken on the rotisserie is really hard to beat…..nail the right heat and get the right colour and keep those breasts from creeping over 163 and you got something hard to beat.

Back