Slate Performer

Don't take this as a slam but it looks like a faded gray. I got my son a new performer and it was all kinds of not right. The under shelf end was bent couldn't hardly get the table to line up for the last bolt and his porcelain enamel was terrible inside the bowl. My new fold down had a bent table I straightened out. Neither the quality of my older performer. Also don't like the new fastners they won't hold up in my climate for long. The glen blue you have is just sexy though.

Being it's Saturday, I had to check in and see how the build was going, and wala, it's done.
Looks great Bruno and I love the color!
Really nice cooking area, out of the wind.
You got it made man.
Hopefully, Bob gets his soon.

Being it's Saturday, I had to check in and see how the build was going, and wala, it's done.
Looks great Bruno and I love the color!
Really nice cooking area, out of the wind.
You got it made man.
Hopefully, Bob gets his soon.
Haha it’s a second driveway in my backyard, I can put anything I want up there. The rest is off limits. Probably going to move a kettle to storage. Shift things around.

Bruno that color is a keeper right, I think it looks so much better in person and in different light. Glad you are happy, I love mine, so this has the P shape vents? If so I want your and Bob's opinion on your thoughts when cooking with them high heat and low and slow.
Looks so good you have a very nice family.

It does have the P vents, the opening looks huge when full open, be interesting to see. I don’t smoke much with a kettle but I will try something for fun.

Bruno,
That SNS in there makes beautiful music when cooking any meat, sear and cook, or cook and sear. Makes me hungry thinking about it.

I really like that Bruno.
The Ace Hardware in Alamo had those in stock for the exact same price as the black ones on Amazon.
I found that out a few days after I got mine.
Dang it !

That is a beautiful color!! That's what I was expecting when I ordered my Slate Smokey Joe - but it's not the same.

Back