Sign of a quality company

LMichaels

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Recently I bought a set of these burners through Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09LVBQMKB/?tag=tvwb-20 and used them during the refurbish of the grill I gave to daughter's partner
"These would have been 5 stars across the board. But, they're about 1/4" too short and really don't fit as well as they should. But, they "work" and they're decently made"
Today I received the following from Qulimetal
"We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience regarding your order and would like to offer you a full refund for your purchase.If you would like a full refund: please reply 'Full refund'.We hope that you give us another chance. Thank you very much.Best regards,QuliMetal"
I am not going to take the refund. Issue was minor and the burners work, I would just have preferred they matched the OEM ones in length a little better as if you move the grill around quickly the center burner likes to fall off. Not causing a huge issue so really not gonna worry about it
But, I appreciate they take that much interest

This reminds me of a recent experience.

I have some DeWalt cordless tools and some OEM batteries and some knock-off batteries and some OEM adapters to fit the new batteries on the old tools and some knock-off adapters to fit the new batteries on the old tools. This works well for me.

I was letting other people use this stuff and they accidentally discovered that sometimes, the knock-off batteries won't stay reliably locked on to the knock-off adapters. This soured them a bit on the whole system.

You might not think that the burners falling off is a huge issue, because you get it. However, in other hands, who knows?

I've had the factory burner tubes fall off before when moving a grill around. It sounds like you actually measured the difference and the aftermarket ones are shorter. I don't know, I might let it go too.

Larry, you could always put some of the old style spider guards on them. That would hold them onto the valves much better.

Back