Side Table For 18.5" Weber One-Touch Original Kettle

TonyUK

TVWBB Guru
Hi.
I'm trying to source a side table for my 18" kettle. I would like one that slots on to the bowl like the BBQ Dragon Wing pictured below. And it's proving a bit elusive. Side tables for the more popular 22" are no problem in finding. I'm not looking for a side table that has legs. Any pointers/suggestions appreciated. Cheers.

screenshot_32.jpg

I don't have the shelf, but I do have the Heat Beacon Bottom Storage Tray. I like it a lot, very nice quality. I think it's good to support Made in USA cottage industries specializing in esoteric products. . .

. . . like "Performer" decals and 5lb propane tank covers. (Shameless plug :ROFLMAO: ).

storage tray.jpg

Performer Logo Tank Cover.JPG

This one is bigger, but also a lot more expensive:

Thanks Eric.
Currently Unavailable, plus it has legs which I'm wanting to avoid, as I don't need such a large work surface.
The BBQ Dragon one for an 18 would be perfect.

Last edited:
Here is a used one, like the one posted above, it doesn't have any hardware. There are others on eBay that are new but are obviously substantially higher in price.

Here is a used one, like the one posted above, it doesn't have any hardware. There are others on eBay that are new but are obviously substantially higher in price.

They do fit on an 18.5 kettle
AM-JKLWGfibyXiRrnDVNUjNUqVpKPPpVTmouKpj4tSUdzOblXpdJHSan3NZbgVjY67ckYVbqSuNteBHFo1PPzjJdT-M2EscdxsV1jDM0NZh2v6dJ473kIwOIYq_ubhS9HRmYBWIasrqwLLOXDfdR0DVhwO4_2g=w743-h852-no

Thanks Drew.
I had a table similar to that, but the tabs that hooked over the bowl wouldn't allow the lid to seat properly. One slight knock and the lid would be on the ground. The 18.5" OT Original has a neat fit between lid & bowl, so a slimmer profile of "hook" method is needed.
That's why I'm wanting the BBQ Dragon Wing type table. Clips on, and folds flat for easy storage. I believe they are producing one for the 18.5" kettle in September. 🤞

Last edited:

Back