Shower extension arm?

Arun L.

TVWBB All-Star
Is there a shower extension arm, 5 inches or less, that points downward? I don't want to replace the arm that comes from the wall.

I just want to extend and change the angle of the arm from the wall, so it's downward.

Right now I changed the shower head (which does also swivel now), and while I like it overall, it does push the water too far, against the opposite side of the wall.

I want to change it so the water goes more in the center of the shower, like it used to, and not further.

I saw some extension arms that are over a foot long, but that's too big, and would stick out too much. Or raise the height too much.

Ideally I'd want something I could return at a local store, if I don't like it. Such as an Ace Hardware, Home Depot, or Lowes.

I want the end result to point downwards like this (but with an extender instead of the shower arm from the wall):

starlight-chrome-grohe-shower-arm-extensions-28383000-64_145.jpg

Would this elbow adapter work?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08245Q1BD/?tag=tvwb-20

Can I use it in between the shower arm from the wall, and the shower head?

It's cheap enough to give it a try. But honestly I would simply go to my local hardware or building supply (HD Lowes etc) store and have a look. I solve many issues that way. Recently I did some electrical work to hook up a generator plug in my garage in the outside event I lose power. I needed a 30 amp breaker for a specific type of power panel. So I popped out one of the units and took it into HD with me to be sure I was buying the proper type

Back