Second timer (not even finished with the first) Silver B advice

KevinJK

I picked this up this evening. I would like to replace the left side Thermoset work table and handle with wood (and likely just eliminate the right side table). Any suggestions on where I could find some mounting brackets the wood attaches to, would be appreciated.

Also, would I be able to attach a panel in front of the controls? If so any ideas where I might find one of those?

Barely visible in this picture is the frame from a 1000 LX I've been working on that is nearly done. It has the durawood shelves. I haven't done any measuring to speak of yet, but any thoughts on the possibility of just putting the durawood shelves on the SIlver, and then putting the thermosets on the Silver?

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_3326.JPG
    IMG_3326.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 19
I picked this up this evening. I would like to replace the left side Thermoset work table and handle with wood (and likely just eliminate the right side table). Any suggestions on where I could find some mounting brackets the wood attaches to, would be appreciated.

Also, would I be able to attach a panel in front of the controls? If so any ideas where I might find one of those?

Barely visible in this picture is the frame from a 1000 LX I've been working on that is nearly done. It has the durawood shelves. I haven't done any measuring to speak of yet, but any thoughts on the possibility of just putting the durawood shelves on the SIlver, and then putting the thermosets on the Silver?

Thanks.

Also, would I be able to attach a panel in front of the controls? If so any ideas where I might find one of those? - Like a skirt? You could make one or try to find one off a donor grill that has the skirt - 90's up to about 2002

Also, would I be able to attach a panel in front of the controls? If so any ideas where I might find one of those? - Like a skirt? You could make one or try to find one off a donor grill that has the skirt - 90's up to about 2002

This is a skirt that surrounds the manifold assembly - you should have one on the older 1000 frame.

IMG_0245.JPG

Back