Score

Craig Alumbaugh

TVWBB Guru
Well over the past couple weeks I seen were some folks have gotten lucky on a good craigslist score and was wondering why I couldn't get a deal. Well here comes yesterday and bammm a craigslist $35.00 special. Now I can add to the other performer and try to make a cart to have both on it for when I have large gatherings going on.

20150516_093735_resized%202_zpswwrwzu6r.jpg

Last edited:
That is a nice score!!! I need to start looking at Craiglist in my local area for some good gear too!!!

Craig;
That is a terrific score. You did GOOD!:D

My CL Performer was not in near as good a shape as yours and I celebrated when I got it for $50.00. I have been extremely happy with it, too! About a year later I happened on a Home Depot end of season close out (new model Performer was introduced) on the unused floor model. Now, I have two for a crowd, too.

I honestly don't believe that there is a better grill regardless of cost than a Performer and treasure both of mine.

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Great find! I love my $45 CL Performer, but I think Robert said it best, the Performer is just an outstanding grill regardless of the cost.
Tim

Fantastic score on the performer. CL is great but can get you into trouble. Like Rich said we have two one for him and one for me.

Fantastic score on the performer. CL is great but can get you into trouble. Like Rich said we have two one for him and one for me.

CL is great for grills. I love my CL Genesis 1000 but my wife has taken it over. I of course still get to change the tanks. Fair trade since she cooks on it.

I think that's the cheapest performer I've heared of anyone getting! Got mine on CL too for $180 and was happy. It was in great shape and I'm still happy with it.

Back