Rotisserie Forks

Gary S

TVWBB Guru
I made up a custom rotisserie ring for my 26" kettle. I'm trying to buy Weber forks for the spit. They are not available.:mad:

Thanks George. I have 4 of the 4 prong forks and I have cut them back to two prongs but the Weber forks are the best I've seen, you just can't buy them without buying an entire rotisserie kt.

Thanks Joe I really appreciate that. I called Weber today and was told they were not available. I have looked at different Weber Rotisseries and they all seem to use the same style of fork. I need a thermometer too so will do the order. :)

must be canada cuz weber usa shows a kit which includes the set of two prong forks and the counter weight.
maybe someone close to you in the states can find a weber dealer and get the forks there.
i saw some at my weber dealer in fresno ca.

must be canada cuz weber usa shows a kit which includes the set of two prong forks and the counter weight.
maybe someone close to you in the states can find a weber dealer and get the forks there.
i saw some at my weber dealer in fresno ca.

I think you're right George because when I called they said they showed a kit like you just described and then they said it was not available. It kind of strange when you think about it. Weber making parts or having parts made but only shipping some parts some places. I know BBQ up here does not have the same popularity but the market is growing.

I made the order from Replacement parts.com just waiting for them to arrive now. It's been a couple of weeks now so hopefully soon.

Back