Ribs n beans

Tom_M

TVWBB Super Fan
I cooked these today while I watched the IU mens soccer team win their 8th national championship by beating Georgetown 1-0. Go Hoosiers!
Three racks of baby back ribs from Sam's, the rack on the left is just salt and pepper, the middle and right side are rubbed with my own rub. The beans are just Bush's original with the juice replaced with some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, brown sugar and sliced peaches. Cooked with Kingsford and two chunks of cherry wood in the 22.5 with no water pan.

002-3.jpg

And, they're done after five hours with the cooking temp around 230-240. I sauced the rack on the right about a half hour before they were taken off.

005-2.jpg

A shot of the salt and pepper rack. If you've never smoked ribs with just salt and pepper I highly recommend it. I use a 2-1 ratio of kosher salt to coarse ground pepper.

006-1.jpg

Finally, a plate with one of each rib and some beans. Did I mention, go Hoosiers!

010-1.jpg

That Is EXACTLY What This Forum Is ALLL About!
Cookin' Great Tastin' & Awesome Lookin' Food On The Weber WSM!
Tom, This Shot ▼ Right ▼ Here Is PERFECT!

002-3.jpg

You Can Have Your Shiny Used Grills On Display With Fancy CNC Cut New Handles And All The Glitz&Crap...
Gimme Great Grub On Well Used Cookers By Guys That KNOW What They're Doing ANYDAY Over That KettleKlubFLUFF!
The Misfitz Can Continue On With The Glitz :p

OUTSTANDING POST TOM!

Back