Question on servo percent on home screen of version 20200804 of Linkmeter

EdS

I upgraded my LinkMeter software to version 20200804 and when looking at the home screen I noticed that the servo percent is now shown. I my case it shows 100% when the servo is fully closed and 0% when fully open. I do have the invert output flag checked and my servo operates correctly.
Is the display correct or did the check box not get consider when the feature was added in the update?

The invert servo inverts its reaction to temperature and not just the direction, which is why it now displays inverted compared to what you're expecting. it was a configuration item that sort of worked for both at the same time if you didn't know what was happening under the hood. To get the same effect now just swap your open and closed servo durations and uncheck the invert servo box. That is set them to open and closed durations, and not the closed and open durations (swapped) with the inverted box checked as well (which unswaps them).

The invert servo inverts its reaction to temperature and not just the direction, which is why it now displays inverted compared to what you're expecting. it was a configuration item that sort of worked for both at the same time if you didn't know what was happening under the hood. To get the same effect now just swap your open and closed servo durations and uncheck the invert servo box. That is set them to open and closed durations, and not the closed and open durations (swapped) with the inverted box checked as well (which unswaps them).
Thanks, Fixed the problem.

Back